Wednesday, November 4, 2009

what i learned in technology

All the things I learned in technology was how to creat I wiki.I have also learned how to do
my learning log.I have also learned how to creat a blogger.I have also learned how to creat
games off of glife.I have also learned how to email peaple from gmail.Gmail is fun because
you could email peaple from defrent places.You can only get a gmail if you have a acount.
If you have a myspace you could just put your email thats on your gmail on your myspace.
myspace and gmail is like the same thing because you can do pretty much the same thing.
the only thing thats defrent about myspace is just you can put pictures on it and get peaples
pictures on it.The reason technology is fun is just because you can get on computers or
laptops.I have also learned how to add things to my wiki and blogger.It is good to have a blooger
because you can send things that are private to peaple.

No comments:

Post a Comment