Tuesday, November 24, 2009




I think it was fun because we got to tell the lady all the things we want to do on are game project.The only reason I was mad was because I never got to tell her what I wanted to do for my game.It was cool because we were talking to a person in New york.The best thing to me is the blogger because you could type about alot of thing about what you did.I dont like wiki because all you do is mostly flash.I like technology because you get to get on cool computers and play games when you done with your work.The only thing I dont like about the computers is that some of them work and some of thim dont let you log in to you acount.Since the people tode me about that stuff I am really into wiki.I am happy that they tode me what I should do for my game project because if they did not tell I wouldnt know what to do, so I am glad they came.Now I am going to tell you what I like doing in wiki .I only like to go to the games that all the other kids made like we did.I hope they get to read my game I am going to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment