Tuesday, November 17, 2009

All the things that are important to me is folllowing all directions what the teacher has to say.You should never play games when you are not aloud.You should only play games when she tell you to and when it is free time.You should never get out of seat when you not told to because you would get wrote up.That is why I never do that because my mom would get really mad at me.I sit in the front now because I did not follow the rules.Now I learned a lescen.I only play games when I am done with my work ,but first I tell her I am done.It is also bad for you to kick someone because the person you kicked could be really hert and you can get suspended or exspelled, thaats why I don't do that.I think rules are good for people because people dont want to do things people say.I dont like getting in trouble because I like going to recess and I dont like going to detinsion.

No comments:

Post a Comment