Wednesday, September 30, 2009

super toaster

I played this game on wiki.The game is called Super toaster.It was about this tree that has to
run across the tree and if you run to late you would get hit by a car.You would only start with
5 lives.I learned to not run in the street because I mite get hit by a truck or car.Sometimes the game sheet and I get vary mad and I feel like quiting.When you beet that level you have to get as much coins as you can get.You have to play on carpool to get to the next level
and you do not supposes to play on the muscle car level because they are not going to let you do
it until you go to the farthest level.I went to the Honda cars because I was not on the biggest levels.The game was created by alliance of super tr33 stumps,sandy river middle
school.That game is really cool because you can run in the street and still not get hit.The only way I never get hit is because I am used to playing that game.The only way I don't play that game allot is because I might get tired of it. You can only play one player.I wish it was two players so I can play again somebody and win.I learned how to play this game in fifth grade and now I am in sixed grade.That is my favorite game on wiki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment