Tuesday, September 29, 2009

shooting arrows

I played a game that a student made on Gmail.The game is called point Eros.You have to aim at the target.If you shoot the Eros to high you will hit one of the animals.The reason I like that game is because I like shooting at the target.
It is hard for it to land directly on the yellow point.Sometimes I only make it on the blue line.You will only be at a barnyard You can only play to level one.I learn how to shoot arrows.Shooting arrows are difficult.If you play that game allot you would pretty much get tired of the game.You can find that game on glife.com.It is on eduction resourced.I did not no that shooting arrows was hard to do because it looks very easy to do. One time I had a arrow but it was a fake one but it was easy shooting arrows with.The reason I think it was easy for me was because I had the fake one. The fake one is way more easy or because it is smaller than the real one.The reason I decided to play the game was because it looks like it was fun and cool. That is my favorite game on GLIFE.com because it is fun to play and cool and also hard sometimes.Sometimes that game get on my nerve because it is really hard sometimes. That is all I have to tell you about the game I played.

No comments:

Post a Comment