Tuesday, September 22, 2009

reflection

All the things I did in tech that was bad was I rushed IN the class room to get a computer and I was supposed to be quiet.when the hole class did that we had to go
by one because we act to crazy when we go all at once.The rules are for you so you could be good.We pick a computer to log in to.If we get on games when we were not supposed to we would get are computers taken away from us.We also don't supposed to say
bad words in the classes.If we be bad in the class allot we would get a referral.some of the rules I already new from my other school.You also are not supposed to go on YouTube and my space because its interpreted.That is all
the rules we are not supposed to do or break.I have forgot some things.
If you be bad in any of your classes you will have to get lunch detention.
At lunch detention you can not talk or get out of your seat.The entire time
you have to do math and things you didn't do.If you get in trouble at detention
they will call your mom or dad.We also cant chew gum and get out of are seat
when we are not supposed to.We can not go to the restroom when we are not toad
All the students in the class needact on best behaviercan learn and liscen
what the teacher have to say and so you can be a star student.












































































3 comments:

  1. Devari,

    I am glad you understand the inportance of rules and why we have them. Your post really covered every question I asked and I really feel you understand and will follow them. Keep working hard.

    Mrs. Miller

    ReplyDelete