Monday, February 28, 2011

team work

What does the word "teamwork" mean to you?
to work together and do diferent things.

How do you see these students trying to work together?
Team work is work performed by a team towards a common goal or
Teamwork is often a crucial part of a business, as it is often necessary ...

How important was teamwork for these students?
When students perform group activities in school, it is important for them to have teamwork in order to achieve a common goal and to be able to foster camaraderie


What do you think is the main message that these students should take away from this experience?


How will you work together with your teammates in Globaloria?
I think that I would work really great with my partner because I would like to win.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way you expressed your thoughts. This is nice work. Don't forget your titles and answer all of the questions next time.

    ReplyDelete