Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The games that I enjoyed playing

I am going to tell you about these games we played during class.The first game is called sister chick .I think that the game is really fun because its just like Mario bros but instead of choosing Mario and Luigi you have to choose a chicken and a nugget, but it is still fun. The other game I played is called "J. Lo Fur Bully on the Block" .I think that game is kind of hard and a little easy because you have to create a character and this laddie has to chase you and you have to try to run away and try to save all the animals and people.So I think the game is great.
The last game we played is similar to the first one we played and it is called KFC.It is just like super Mario bros but instead it also has a chicken and a nugget and another person but the locked.It has different levels than the other one I played.I think this one is a little bit harder than the first one I played.

1 comment: