Friday, March 5, 2010

Devari Ford.#4.2010

I am going to tell you what I think about drawing in flash.I think that I learned allot because some of type things I never new how to do.I think that it was really fun because we got to drawn many type of things.It was kind of hard but it was still fun for me because I like to draw.I am going to tell you all the thing I learned how to do.I learned how to make a square like a box and I also learned how to make it like a triangle.I also learned how to make it like a cicle or a rectangle and a box.I think that this was are funiest thin we did since we been here.Now I am going to tell you what was my subject of my game.My subject is graphing and fractions and patterns.I have also leaned how to put diferent collors in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment