Thursday, March 11, 2010

guess

I am going to tell you what I learned when mis Shannon sullivan tought me.She tought me how too explain what to do and she helped us with the things that we had trouble with.She helped us how to put are drawing that was on flash and put it on to my wiki project.It was pretty hard and when we had to copy the code and put it on the edit than we had to chnage the file name to are name to the wiki tips and go to other code and thats were I started to mess up.I copied the wrong code and I had to do it all over again.I had to get help from Mrs Miller and she had helped me.I think that it was really fun when she came and tought us all of that.The way I feel about are flash I that I think that we are going to get a A. We worked hard and we have freind in are group that were good making the games on flash.

We all had people coming up to us asking us if we could help them.Sometimes are captain was keep on acting all boosy.She always yell at us saying do your work and we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment