Tuesday, December 8, 2009

turos


Today I went to the turos game to watch them play some team.I went there with my school on a field trip.I was really nervuose because I thought that the turos was going to loose.The team that they played were really good.They beet them by nine pionts and I was really mad because I went there for nothin and they lost.The thing that I liked about that game was that they were doing a lot of dunking and I also like that the cheer leaders was there.I got all of the cheer leaders auto graph .The thing that I didnt like was that all of the snacks were to much.Every thing costed three dollars or more just for a small bag of chips and candy.Ii think that the turos are not that good because every time I go there I they always loose.All

No comments:

Post a Comment