Tuesday, December 15, 2009

christmas


For Christmas I am going to go to my house and open all my presents.The thing I wish for is a 360 because they are really cool and fun.Sometimes I go to my grandma house and celebrate there.I am going to tell you all the things I want for Christmas.I want a new bike I want a 360 and I also want some more Jordan's because all my Jordan's are getting really dirty and to little.The I want to happen is I want all my cousins to come too my house.My favorite Christmas song is red noes rain deer.Because I watched the movie.I am going to give my mom a present because she always

by my allot of gift that I like and that I want some I am going to give her a present for being a great mom.Every Christmas my mom always make allot of food on every holidays specially thanks giving because that's the holiday every body eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment