Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1.My thoughts about documentary is that I think it is sad because it is killing allot of people and animal. I think that whole video is true. I think its going all around the world. Allot of people are dieing also about the Hurricanes.



2.I thing global warming is bad for everybody. Global warming has allot of bad storms to hurt people. The increase warming will cause the polar ice cap to melt faster.

3.All of the information made Mae feel really bad because everybody have been dieing from all the floods and Hurricanes.

4.We can tell people to be carefully with global warming and hurricanes. So nobody will die.

2 comments:

  1. TRY BETTERR(:!!

    >!!(:JASMINEE ALYSSA MARTINEZ(:!!<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you are writing complete sentences that make sense.

    ReplyDelete