Wednesday, January 20, 2010

wat I think about flash

I think that flash is fun sometimes when I know what to do.The thing that I like about flash is that we could create games and movies.The thing that I hate about flash is that it gets boring really fast and it is hard trying to do some of the work you give us.Other than all of that I like flash.Oh and the other thing that is hard for me to do is find out which one to go to because it is allot of things to go to that has to do with flash,like the one that has are names on them.The other thing that I don't like is that we get on flash to much and do the same things over and over.I would like to do something else than that.The only thing that we did on flash that was fun to me was making those movies and making different games.I would like to know if we can ever get to make games

No comments:

Post a Comment